Trade Shows are B2B/B2C events organised so that companies demonstrate their products and services to a large group of people (including companies) in a short amount of time, typically 1-3 days. A Trade Show is a networking platform organized by trade associations for retailer or vendors to showcase their business.
Attending organized Trade Shows every now and then is a costly yet fruitful practice. Trade shows are organized with the following objectives in mind:
1. Recognition of new trends: help in gaining knowledge of new trends and resources available in the market.
2. Exposure of new products and industry developments: latest products and services in the market. Development is an on-going progress especially in technology-related industries.
3. Business Expansion: Meeting retailers, wholesalers, vendors as well as consumers create the possibility and opportunities for business expansion.
4. Live demonstration and outreach of business: a Trade Show makes it possible to demonstrate products and services while enabling potential customers and consumers to test and feel them first hand.
5. On-sight communication: direct and live communication with vendors, retailers or wholesalers is a plus point for better understanding and building trust.
6. Enlarging business networks: trade shows give a boost to a company’s network of potential associates and partners.
7. SWOT analysis: getting knowledge and visibility of competitor’s business in the market helps one for analyzing their own business and reaching valuable conclusions.
8. Creating Brand Awareness: Trade shows help in building a company’s product/service brand awareness and image by mingling with thousands of individuals, companies and organisations in your given industry.
9. Creating customer database: an easy way to build a customer or future customer database in minimum time and keep them informed and updated about your products or services.
10. Increase sales: last but not least, Trade Shows help you sell more, as long as you keep your customers engaged while performing all necessary follow-ups and providing requested information.
All above points are good enough reasons to make up your mind for attending Trade Shows, whether a seller or a buyer.
What if you could get all these benefits while sitting in your private working place or office? What if you could have access to an online B2B environment and save on time and costs?
TradeLizard is your virtual marketplace for B2B (business-to-business) sales between tech manufactures and wholesale buyers. Our vision is to help in the global expansion of your business, just like a Trade Show, but with less effort for you, yet greater results in the long run.
TradeLizard, offers your company an opportunity for growth while promoting the latest tech products on the market at best prices.